Ryan House Announces Its 14th Annual Run for Ryan House Featuring a 5K and 1 Mile Family Fun Run at Mesa Riverview Park on October 6
by Ryan House
Runners, walkers, wheelchairs, strollers, dogs, teams & virtual runners are all welcome
WHAT: Come one, come all for the 14th annual Run for Ryan House featuring a 5K and 1 Mile
Family Fun Run on Saturday, Oct. 6 at Mesa Riverview Park.
We invite you to get outside and spend the morning with us and assist in our mission to continue to provide world-class care and programs for the medically fragile children and families we serve as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-life journeys.
Event highlights include:
- Runners, walkers, wheelchairs, strollers, dogs, teams & virtual runners welcome
- A shirt, bib, goodie bag, and a participation medal
- Race Expo and awards ceremony
- Sign up to create your personal fundraising page
- New friends and great memories!
WHEN: 7 – 11 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 6
- Check in: 7AM
- 5K: 8:30AM
- Family Fun Run: 9:30AM
WHERE: Mesa Riverview Park (located at the NW corner of Dobson and Rio Salado Pkwy)
PRICING: 5 K:
- Early Bird Registration: $25 per person (before July 31)
- Regular Registration: $35 per person (Aug. 1 – Sept. 27)
- Late Registration: $45 per person (Sept. 28 – Oct. 5)
- Family Fun Run: $15 per person (thru October 5)
- Virtual Runner: $25 per person (thru October 5)
More info and registration visit www.RunForRyanHouse.org.
Sponsorship and vendor booth opportunities are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 200-0767.
About Ryan House
With our world-class care and programs, we embrace all children and their families as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-life journeys through palliative and respite care that addresses the emotional, spiritual, and social needs of the family, continuity of care from diagnosis to end-of-life, expert care provided by our prestigious care partners and highly-trained staff and a loving community that offers ongoing support and compassion. Ryan House is the only facility of its kind in the state and only one of three in the country. For more information visit www.ryanhouse.org.