Make A Real Impact in the Lives of Children in AZ
The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit allows individuals the option to take a dollar-for-dollar credit when they contribute to a qualified organization like Ryan House. Married couples filing jointly can take up to $800 and individual taxpayers can take up to $400.
You can choose how to spend your state tax dollars by donating to Ryan House today! Your gift will support children with complex medical needs and their families as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-life journeys.
Donate Today to Support Children in Need
- All services are free to our families and paid for by your donations.
- 298 children and families were enrolled in our respite program.
- Ryan House helps families in need and can’t do it without your help.
Soliz and Camila
Sponsor a child like Soliz and Camila
Born 21 months apart, both Soliz and Camila have a rare chromosomal syndrome called Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome (4p-). They are both considered to be “deafblind”- being both visually and hearing impaired and require hearing aids and glasses. Both children are prone to seizures.
“Ryan house has become a huge factor for us, someone to count on,” their mom Heather said. “After our first weekend we felt renewed…we felt like we had been on a two week vacation. Ryan House allows us to rest and reconnect with each other. I wish I could convey to other families how important total respite is, not just for me as a mom but for Andre and I as a couple. If we don’t take this break we can’t give our family what they need and deserve.”
“It’s such a precious resource,” dad, Andre, said. “It’s humbling that there is a community that donates its time and money to help us. I’m really grateful.”
Why Our Families Love Ryan House
- 100% of families would recommend Ryan House to their families and friends.
- 100% of families are able to participate in activities that are meaningful to them.
- 100% of caregivers experience less stress and anxiety.
- 97% of families feel connected to a community of support.
- 100% of families are able to spend more time to those close to them.