Join us at the 2014 Ryan House Community Breakfast! This year’s Breakfast will be held on Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at The Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa. This fundraising breakfast will provide guests the opportunity to learn more about Ryan House and hear stories about the inspiring work being done by the organization for children with life-threatening conditions. View the 2013 Community Breakfast video.
During the breakfast, guests will also have the chance to contribute much-needed funding that will provide care, comfort and community to children and families at Ryan House.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa
7:30am Registration | 8:00am – 9:00am Breakfast and Program
Please RSVP to 602.200.0767 or email RSVP@RyanHouse.org.
Become a Table Captain
We invite you to please become a Community Breakfast Table Captain to support of Ryan House. Table Captain responsibilities include:
- Fill at least one table of 10 (including yourself), to help support Ryan House financially.
- Ryan House will provide you with an electronic invitation that can you can email to your guest. If you prefer to have hard copies of the invitation, please call us at 602-200-0767 so we can provide you with 10 invitations that you can mail at your convenience.
- Follow up with your guests to ensure their attendance.
- Host your table the day of the breakfast as the 10th person.
- During the breakfast, distribute donation sheets for your guests’ consideration.
- Collect each support pledge and put in the provided Ryan House envelope and give to volunteer who will collect from your table.
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Available